Talking about one of the most successful video services to date will bring YouTube into the limelight. Yes, this year, it is YouTube’s turn to makeover their traditional theme with a brand new YouTube dark theme.
Wondering to get some information about the amazing YouTube dark theme Android? Well, I can help you provide some insights for the same.
- The Long Waited YouTube dark theme is finally available for Android Smartphones.
- In March 2018, the dark theme from YouTube was made available to the iPhone users.
- Google Pixel XL running the latest Android Version has got the latest YouTube theme update.
Hence, let’s move ahead and discover some really cool things about the YouTube dark theme.
YouTube dark theme: A New Skin to the Traditional YouTube
Firstly, at the very start of 2018, YouTube’s theme was shown where just a teardown of the same came into the picture.
After which, the YouTube dark theme iOS came into existence right in the March of 2018. Hence, this time, it’s the turn of Android to get a revolutionized dark theme from YouTube.
What About Some Screenshots of YouTube dark theme Android?
Well, eager to get a glance at the all-new Android dark theme from YouTube, we have got something for you.
Right below, we have taken a screenshot of the YouTube dark theme mobile phone of Google Pixel 2 XL and the Android Pie (9):
credits: Android Authority
To be clear from my side, I didn’t saw any major theme update when I first updated the app.
Here, I made sure that I was running the latest version of YouTube and then, cleared all the cache.
After which, the Dark theme came like a mighty Dark Horse and we took the Snaps of the same.
What about the Update of Dark Theme From YouTube?
Since I got the latest theme update from YouTube pretty early, we can assume that the rollout process is happening at a faster pace.
Hence, what you need to do?
- Make sure that you are on the latest version of YouTube.
- If not, you install the latest version from the Play Store.
- Clear off your Cache & then see if the theme is installed on your YouTube
Wrapping Things Up: YouTube dark theme 2018
I definitely know, me you or almost every person might be craving for the latest dark theme from YouTube.
Follow the above steps to install the latest dark theme from YouTube on your Android Smartphone.
In case, if the theme is not yet installed, you can wait for Google to do it for you in the upcoming days.
Lastly, I hope you must have gathered some amazing insights into YouTube dark theme from this article.
Finally, for a word of thanks, you can share this article with your friends, family members. And, let them immerse into a whole new experience of the YouTube dark theme.
- Galaxy Note 9: Top 5 Amazing Features You Must Know (August 2018)
- Pixel 3 From Google: All Updated Leaks, Rumors Right Here (August 2018)
- iPhones Latest 2018: Discover What Android is Up Against (August 2018)
- Oppo Realme 2: Image Leaked on Oppo’s Official Website & More Info 2018
- Best Phones Under 15000 For Indian Phone Lovers: PhonevsMobile
- New Xiaomi Pocophone F1 – Affordable Flagship Phone
- Upcoming Phones (Top 10): Watch Out For Them in 2018
- New Oppo F9 Pro With VOOC Flash Charging
- Poco F1: Download Xiaomi Pocophone F1 Launcher & Wallpaper Here
- New Xiaomi Mi A2 – Another Midrange Camera King
- 5G Technology is Coming Soon. The Question is: Do We Really Need It?
- Best Android Apps 2018: Discover Top Apps on the Google Play store
- Honor Play: Top 5 Features You Must Know in 2018
- Mi Mix 3: Support 5G Networks, Video Leak & Manual Camera Slider
- Moto One Power & Moto One: Hands-on Review of 2018