Well, it is 2018 and almost every mobile phone brand are on a fiery scale of competition. No matter what, everyone wants to be the best and that’s what they are striving hard for. Hence, when it comes to a company like Oppo, they are not behind in the competition. Not much time is left for the release of the realme 2 pro and the world especially Indians are enchanting in excitement.
So, do you really want to know everything about the realme 2 pro, let us move ahead and unwrap each thing, one by one.
- 1 Realme 2 Pro: Discover Everything Right Before the Actual Launch Event
- 2 A Take on the Arrival of Realme 2 Pro
- 3 A Dive into the Realme 2 Pro Specifications
- 4 Benchmark by Geekbench
- 5 What’s there in the software section of Oppo Realme 2 Pro?
- 6 An Insight on the Single & Double Core Performances
- 7 A Closer Look at the Realme 2 Pro
- 8 Realme 2 Pro Specifications
- 9 Realme 2 Pro Price in India
- 10 Wrapping Things up: Realme 2 Pro, The Next Gen Mobile Phone
Realme 2 Pro: Discover Everything Right Before the Actual Launch Event
A Take on the Arrival of Realme 2 Pro
Wondering about the arrival of Realme 2 Pro in India? Well, the phone is all set to hit in the Indian market on September 27.
As of now, Flipkart is doing all the hard work and teasing the launch of this next beast from Oppo.
In terms of timing, the event will launch at 12:30 pm IST and has got truly something for Indian Smartphone lovers.
A Dive into the Realme 2 Pro Specifications
First of all, in terms of the display, the realme 2 pro is set to come with a ‘Dewdrop Full Screen’ display whereas the notch design will embark true beauty.
Further, the phone will be a little bit taller than the usual aspect ratio whereas the pixel density will be pretty higher.
Also, Flipkart has confirmed that the realme 2 pro will come with Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 SoC which is generally, a powerful processor.
- Redmi Note 6 Pro: Price In India & Specifications Revealed 2018
- New Oppo F9 Pro With VOOC Flash Charging
- Poco F1: Download Xiaomi Pocophone F1 Launcher & Wallpaper Here
- New Xiaomi Mi A2 – Another Midrange Camera King
- 5G Technology is Coming Soon. The Question is: Do We Really Need It?
Benchmark by Geekbench
Recently, the phone was spotted on a benchmark site known as GeekBench which has highlighted the octa-core Snapdragon 660 SoC and a massive 8GB RAM.
Quite notably, the RAM is twice that of the Realme 2 which had just 4GB RAM and Snapdragon 450 SoC.
Further, the display which is ‘Dewdrop design’ and a notch fashion was clearly visible in the image which was tweeted by Realme.
In addition, GeekBench even showed that the Realme 2 Pro will come with a codename Oppo RMX1807.
What’s there in the software section of Oppo Realme 2 Pro?
As you know, every latest Smartphone which is coming packs the latest Android Oreo 8.1.0.
Hence, when we talk about the realme 2 pro, it will come with the same version of Android. And, of course, with some of the best features from Oppo, out of the box.
An Insight on the Single & Double Core Performances
Now, talking about the single and double core performances, as per the Geekbench, the phone is found to get a score of 1,452 being a single core.
And, when we talk about the multi-core score, the score whooped out to a massive 5,452.
Hence, if you will closely observe the geekbench benchmark test, the score of realme 2 pro is higher than 793 single core and around 3,882 multi-core processors.
- Honor Play: Top 5 Features You Must Know in 2018
- Mi Mix 3: Support 5G Networks, Video Leak & Manual Camera Slider
- Boat Rockerz 400: Is This The Best Budget Wireless Headset?
- New Honor 7S – A Super Cheap Smartphone
- Apple iPhone XS: Discover Everything About the Latest iPhones
- Fastrack Reflex Review: Everything You Need to Know in 2018
A Closer Look at the Realme 2 Pro
First of all, since the realme 2 and the realme 2 pro has got the different software, the score metrics was bound to be different.
According to the latest video teaser of the next-gen realme model, a truly game-changing experience was shown in the teaser.
In addition, the video confirmed a waterdrop resistant display, a circular design rear facing sensor accompanied with a fingerprint sensor.
Further, the smartphone is all expected to come with two variants whereas glossy black and matte black options.
Finally, it is said to come with a 3.5mm headphone jack, USB Slot and a loudspeaker grill for good music hearing experience.
Realme 2 Pro Specifications
|Display||6.3″ (16 cm)|
|Launch Date In India||September 27, 2018 (Unofficial)|
|Other Sensors||Light sensor, Proximity sensor, Accelerometer|
|Operating System||Android v8.1 (Oreo)|
|Sim Slots||Dual SIM, GSM+GSM|
|Launch Date||September 27, 2018 (Unofficial)|
|Sim Size||SIM1: Nano SIM2: Nano|
|Network||4G: Available (supports Indian bands) 3G: Available, 2G: Available|
|Audio Jack||3.5 mm|
|Chipset||Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 MSM8956|
|Processor||Octa core (2.2 GHz, Quad core, Cortex A53 + 1.8 GHz, Quad core, Cortex A53)|
|Display Type||IPS LCD|
|Pixel Density||409 ppi|
|Screen Size||6.3 inches (16 cm)|
|Screen Resolution||1080 x 2340 pixels|
|Touch Screen||Yes Capacitive Touchscreen, Multi-touch|
|Internal Memory||64 GB|
|Expandable Memory||Yes Up to 256 GB|
|Settings||Exposure compensation, ISO control|
|Camera Features||Digital Zoom, Auto Flash, Face detection, Touch to focus|
|Image Resolution||4128 x 3096 Pixels|
|Shooting Modes||Continuous Shooting, High Dynamic Range mode (HDR)|
|Resolution||8 MP Front Camera|
|Flash||Yes LED Flash|
|Wifi||Yes Wi-Fi 802.11, b/g/n|
|Wifi Features||Mobile Hotspot|
|Usb Connectivity||Mass storage device, USB charging, microUSB 2.0|
|Network Support||4G (supports Indian bands), 3G, 2G|
|Gps||Yes with A-GPS|
|Sim 1||4G Bands:TD-LTE 2300(band 40) FD-LTE 1800(band 3)3G Bands: UMTS 1900 / 2100 / 850 / 900 MHz2G Bands: GSM 1800 / 1900 / 850 / 900 MHz GPRS:Available EDGE:Available|
|Sim Size||SIM1: Nano, SIM2: Nano|
|Sim 2||4G Bands: TD-LTE 2300(band 40) FD-LTE 1800(band 3)3G Bands: UMTS 1900 / 2100 / 850 / 900 MHz 2G Bands: GSM 1800 / 1900 / 850 / 900 MHz GPRS:Available EDGE:Available|
Realme 2 Pro Price in India
When it comes to India, of course, brands always look to keep the price lower.
Hence, talking about the expected pricing of realme 2 pro, yes it will come in the price bracket of around 14,999 Rs.
Moreover, what will be the actual pricing, we will come to know surely on September 27.
Wrapping Things up: Realme 2 Pro, The Next Gen Mobile Phone
Well, after getting a glance at the whole article on oppo realme 2 pro, we are right here in the concluding phase.
Now, to be honest, I am really liking the specifications of this beast and I believe, it will be a blockbuster in the current mobile phone market.
Hence, as for the buying process, you can buy realme 2 pro from Flipkart Exclusive as and when the sale
On top of that, when the phone will be released, I promise to give an in-depth realme 2 pro review.
Finally, do share this article with your friends, family and in case of any query on this realme 2 pro post, you are free to comment on the same.
Till then, let us wait and watch so as to what Magic, the realme 2 pro will do in this competitive mobile phone industry.
- Galaxy Note 9: Top 5 Amazing Features You Must Know (August 2018)
- Pixel 3 From Google: All Updated Leaks, Rumors Right Here (August 2018)
- iPhones Latest 2018: Discover What Android is Up Against (August 2018)
- Oppo Realme 2: Image Leaked on Oppo’s Official Website & More Info 2018
- Best Phones Under 15000 For Indian Phone Lovers: PhonevsMobile
- New Xiaomi Pocophone F1 – Affordable Flagship Phone
- Upcoming Phones (Top 10): Watch Out For Them in 2018
- Boat Pitcher Review: The Best Bluetooth Speaker for 21st Century People?
- Mi Power Bank 20000 mah: The Best to Recharge Batteries On the Go?