Well, if we closely look at Xiaomi’s technology game, you will witness a sudden advancement in technology. Every now and then, Xiaomi is launching some extraordinary products and this time, the mi band 3 has started to win hearts.
Yes, be it from a smart shoe to smart shirt, Xiaomi seems to take complete control over every technological gadget industry.
Hence, it is the ending of 2018 and Xiaomi will be releasing their latest mi band 3 on September 28, 12:00 Noon.
So, what are some of the good, bad which makes the mi band 3, different from the rest?
Well, for that, let us jump into the topic and take a glance at the xiaomi band 3.
- 1 Mi Band 3 Review: The Next Gen Fitness Tracker?
- 1.1 Design Section
- 1.2 Which color band I will get inside the Box?
- 1.3 What makes the Mi Band 3 Different from other Mi Bands?
- 1.4 Performance Section
- 1.5 What other features, Mi band 3 Possesses?
- 1.6 Battery Life Section
- 1.7 Mi Band 3 Specifications
- 1.8 Mi Band 3 Price in India & Availability
- 1.9 Final Word of Mouth: Mi Band 3 Review
Mi Band 3 Review: The Next Gen Fitness Tracker?
Be it any type of user, the very first thing with which we get attracted is obviously through the design factor.
Here, the mi band 3 comes with a bright OLED Display which is crisp, clear and viewable in sunlight.
In addition, this time, the band comes with a touchscreen display which will lead to quite a better and smooth experience.
Hence, you can effectively view, tap on messages and can effectively answer calls, without much issue.
Further, like any fitness band, the mi band 3 can be separated from the band and you can charge the device.
In addition, you even get the option to swap different color bands as per your needs and desires.
Which color band I will get inside the Box?
Well, right inside the box, you will get a black color band. Still, you can go for orange or blue strips on a separate basis.
- Redmi Note 6 Pro: Price In India & Specifications Revealed 2018
- New Oppo F9 Pro With VOOC Flash Charging
- Poco F1: Download Xiaomi Pocophone F1 Launcher & Wallpaper Here
- New Xiaomi Mi A2 – Another Midrange Camera King
- 5G Technology is Coming Soon. The Question is: Do We Really Need It?
- YouTube Music Equalizer: Listen to Full Bass Songs on YouTube!
- 10 New Google Patents – Some Out Of The Box Technologies
- One Plus 6T: Take a Look At Specifications, Price & Features
- Amazon’s New Products – Discover Some Cool Products
- Moto One Power: Android One Goodness & A Quick Review 2018
What makes the Mi Band 3 Different from other Mi Bands?
When we compare the mi band 3 with other mi models, you can see a drastic change. Here, the face is purely made up of a 2.5D Curved Glass which gives this band, a much premium look.
In addition, the OLED Display resides in the middle having minimum bezels making your viewing experience, much better.
IP Rating On Mi Band 3
Well, let’s face it. For any customer, if you are investing money in fitness bands, all of us want the band to be at least waterproof.
Hence, this time, Xiaomi has listened to our queries and have given a much-improved IP rating for mi band 3.
Here, the fitness band has water-resistant of up to 50 meters with which, you can swim around, shower in the pool and not worry about your band being destroyed.
Being a basic fitness tracker like any other, the mi band 3 does some of the following essential works:
- Track Calories
- Monitor Heart Rate
- Register Sleep
Other than this, you can use the app to decide the frequency of checking heart rate which can make your life better and let you live healthier.
What about the Activity Tracking On Mi Band 3?
To be honest, when it comes to activity tracking, I found this band’s tracking not that impressive. Here, the band comes with only four profiles such as:
- Treadmill Running
Hence, in any case, if you want to swim or play any other sports, you will surely be left in a much-disappointed state.
- Honor Play: Top 5 Features You Must Know in 2018
- Mi Mix 3: Support 5G Networks, Video Leak & Manual Camera Slider
- Boat Rockerz 400: Is This The Best Budget Wireless Headset?
- New Honor 7S – A Super Cheap Smartphone
- Apple iPhone XS: Discover Everything About the Latest iPhones
- Fastrack Reflex Review: Everything You Need to Know in 2018
What other features, Mi band 3 Possesses?
Still, for Xiaomi lovers, the latest mi band packs in some good features. For every user, the moment they buy fitness bands, the phenomenon of accessing notifications truly comes in their minds.
Hence, with the Mi Band 3, you can get notifications from five different apps.
In addition, you can get call notifications, 5-days weather alert and you can access to other features such as alarm alert, idle-alert and stopwatch.
Battery Life Section
As per the Xiaomi Claims, the Battery on the mi band 3 can last up to 20 days which is quite an amazing thing.
Here, the Battery is of 110 mAh which is Li-Polymer and hence, you will not face any heating issue.
Hence, having a battery backup of 20 days, you don’t really need to worry about the recharge section and can use your band, as and when you want.
Mi Band 3 Specifications
|Box Contents||Fitness Band, Charging Cable, Warranty Card, User Manual|
|Model||Mi Band 3|
|Dimensions||17.9 x 46.9 x 12 mm|
|Colours||Black, Blue, Red|
|Screen Protection||Yes Scratch-resistant glass|
|Screen Size||0.78 Inch|
|Screen Resolution||80 x 128 pixels|
|Pixel Density Sharpness||194 ppi|
|Charging Mode||via USB|
|Battery Life||Up to 20 Days|
|Capacity type||110 mAH, Li-Po|
|Compatible Os||Android v4.4, iOS|
|Other Notifications||Whats App|
Mi Band 3 Price in India & Availability
Of course one of the biggest plus point, the latest band from Xiaomi possess is its competitive pricing. Here, the band is available at just Rs.1,999 which is quite impressive.
More a lot it is more on the traditional feature-rich side, a good OLED Display and Improved IP rating complete the whole package.
Talking about its availability, the sale will begin from 12 noon on September 28 on the mi.com & Amazon.in. Much sooner, this band will be available on Mi Home and other Mi Offline stores.
Final Word of Mouth: Mi Band 3 Review
Well, right from the very first review of mi band 3, the device looks decent, feature rich and comes with an aggressive pricing.
Although, not much features are present, still, the device looks pretty much solid to compete in the ongoing competition.
Hence, in any case, if you want to buy this band, the mi band 3 amazon truly awaits your presence.
So, I have done my work and all is left up to you. Move down towards the comment section and let me know answers to the following questions:
- Will you buy the Mi band 3?
- If not, which features you think Xiaomi missed on?
Either way, you can leave your feedback in the comment section and I will surely respond to it.
Finally, I hope you really liked this mi band 3 review and if you did, please share this article with your friends, family. And, let them know, how to live life, the healthier way with the help of mi band 3.
- Realme 2 Pro: Flipkart Exclusive, Can Have 8GB RAM & Snapdragon 660
- Galaxy Note 9: Top 5 Amazing Features You Must Know (August 2018)
- Pixel 3 From Google: All Updated Leaks, Rumors Right Here (August 2018)
- iPhones Latest 2018: Discover What Android is Up Against (August 2018)
- Oppo Realme 2: Image Leaked on Oppo’s Official Website & More Info 2018
- Best Phones Under 15000 For Indian Phone Lovers: PhonevsMobile
- New Xiaomi Pocophone F1 – Affordable Flagship Phone
- Upcoming Phones (Top 10): Watch Out For Them in 2018
- Boat Pitcher Review: The Best Bluetooth Speaker for 21st Century People?
- Mi Power Bank 20000 mah: The Best to Recharge Batteries On the Go?
- Samsung Galaxy A7 – Capture More With Triple Rear Cameras