Being a music lover, I know what goosebumps we get while selecting the best headphone for ourselves. Be it the all new Boat Rockerz 400 or an older brother of the same breed, choosing headphone is, of course, a tricky task.
Going into a little deep, it is 2018 and the feature of 3.55mm audio jack is on the verge of extinction. I mean, yes it is a good one but with the availability of Bluetooth headphones, the same is on a transforming curve.
On top of which, if you are looking to buy a headphone under Rs 1500 toughness surely awaits you. And, it is clearly not easy at all to find a good earphone at such a price segment.
But, guess what, I have brought a detailed Boat Rockerz 400 India review for you to resolve all your headphone issues.
So, are you excited to go on a ride to review the Boat Rockerz 400?
I guess, you pretty are. Hence, without wasting even a second, let us move ahead and unwrap the Boat Rockerz 400 review.
- 1 Boat Rockerz 400: The Best One under Rs 1500?
- 2 What kind of plastic is used In the Boat Rockerz 400?
- 3 Sound Quality on the Boat Rockerz 400
- 4 Boat Rockerz 400 review: Battery Life
Boat Rockerz 400: The Best One under Rs 1500?
What You Will Ger Inside the Box
- Manual Guide
- 5mm Cable
- One Micro USB Cable
Key Features of Boat Rockerz 400
- Super Extra Bass
- Comes with Passive Voice Cancellations
- Super Set of Controls
- Dual Mode: Wired and Wireless
- Style and Portability Top-Notch
- Adjustable headband
- Comes with a One Year Warranty
Built Quality & Design of Boat Rockerz 400
Starting with the build quality basics, the Boat Rockerz 400 is made with a combination of plastic and metal. Yes, its build quality is top-notch and we really cannot accept more at such a price point.
Moving ahead, I really cannot suggest you take the headphone casually as it may break at any point in time. Still, with rough, casual uses, the strong durability factor will come into play.
What kind of plastic is used In the Boat Rockerz 400?
Although the headphone is made of plastic, it is hard plastic which extends the toughness factor to the next level.
In addition, there is a cushion present on the headset which is soft and can fit in your ears quite perfectly.
What About the 360 view design of Boat Rockerz 400?
Right from the first glance, you will see the boat brand name on both sides of the headset.
Further, to let you know more about the right as well as the left earcups, let us move ahead and discover both of them:
The Right Earcup contains:
- A control button
- Charging port
- LED Indicator
- 5mm headphone jack
What’s there in the left earcup?
In the left earcup section, space is left blank and you will find no buttons in that section.
Further, in terms of the hole section, the Boat Rockerz 400 comes with two and I guess, they are for the microphone.
Sound Quality on the Boat Rockerz 400
To be honest, I was really not accepting the sound quality of a mere Rs 1500 Headset to be super loud and clear.
Still, after testing the Boat Rockerz 400 2018, all my doubts have been cleared.
First of all, we will talk about the Boat Rockerz 400 using a 3.5 mm headphone jack and see what the results were.
Well, after my testing, the sound quality was superb and the loudness was super sharp and crisp.
In addition, I found the bass to be extra deep and I really got deadly impressed with this sound beast.
Sooner, I turned the Bluetooth section ON and connected it with my mobile phone.
Here, the pairing was super fast and I started listening to audio.
Here, the sound quality was super loud and there was no sort of distortion whatsoever.
What about the Vocals on Boat Rockerz 400?
In the Vocal Section, you will get a crisp and crystal clear artist voice which you can rejoice in happiness and glory.
In addition, this headphone comes with a microphone with which, you can accept calls without any issue.
Take A Look at the Features of Boat Rockerz 400
Roaming around a good list of features, let us take a look at the right earcup. Here, the forward button can even be used as a volume up controller if you press it for more than one second.
Further, the next button is the play & pause one which finds its place right beside the forward button. Here, the same button can be used to Turn ON/OFF the headphone.
In addition, the previous button can be used as a volume down button if you press the button for more than one second.
How can I receive calls on the Boat Rockerz 400?
For receiving the calls, you will have to short press the power button. And, if you want to reject any call, just press the power button for 1 second.
The comfort of the Boat Rockerz 400
Till now, I hope you have clearly understood the design and the sound quality section. Now, I know many users want the soothing comfort every now and then they wear their headphone.
Hence, as per user demands, I have included the comfort section for Boat Rockerz 400. Unfortunately, you can find this headphone a little bit rigid when it comes to the comfort section.
You can use this headphone for around 1 to 2 hours and will feel little hurt to your ears. Although, the pain is negligible and you can still listen to your favorite songs with ease.
Boat Rockerz 400 review: Battery Life
When it comes towards the battery life on the Boat Rockerz 400, it takes around 200 minutes to charge.
But, after the headset gets fully charged, it can give a whopping 8 hours of listening time which is amazing.
In the process of charging, the indication is given with the help of LED as it glows to red. After which, it glows to blue ones the headphone gets fully charged.
Specifications of Boat Rockerz 400
• Super Bass
• Sound: HD Clarity with Super Bass
• Drivers: 40 mm
• Type: On-Ear
• Connectivity: Bluetooth / Wireless
• Compatibility: All Mobiles, Laptop, And Tablets
• Microphone: Noise Cancelling
• Operation range: 10 meters
• Playing time: Up to 8 hours
• Standby time: About 100 hours
• Charge time: Nominal charging time: 2 hours
• Battery type: Rechargeable 250mAh Li-polymer battery
• Functions: multiple functions of on/off, play/pause, Call receive/reject, Volume Adjustment and Music Track Change Previous and Next
• LED indicator status: Blue LED for power and pairing, Red LED for charging
• Frequency range: 20Hz- 20kHz
• Controls: Volume/USB Charging/Aux Cable Controls on Ear-cup
• Sensitivity at 1KHz: 110 DB
• Signal Noise Ratio: ≥75dB
• Impedance: 32 Ohms (±15%Ω)
• Speaker sensitivity: 110±3dB （at：1000Hz 1mW）
• MIC. sensitivity ）: –40±2dB （at：1000Hz 2.2KΩ 3V）
• Distortion: ≤1%
• Extra 3.5mm port: yes (Cable Supplied)
• Battery Charging: Micro USB Charging
• Rated power：10mW
• Net Weight: 110g
• Warranty: 1-year Manufacturer Warranty
• Delivery Includes: Wireless Headphone, Manual, Audio Cable, Charging Cable
Wrapping Things Up: Boat Rockerz 400 Review 2018
Well, after reading the Boat Rockerz 400 review 2018, I know you must be willing to buy this sound beast.
Hence, what you really need to do? Well, in case if you want to buy the Boat Rockerz 400, you can do the same by clicking on the given below link:
Boat Rockerz 400: Buy From Here
Finally, share this article with your friends & let them know about the marvelous Boat Rockerz 400 much sooner.
- Galaxy Note 9: Top 5 Amazing Features You Must Know (August 2018)
- Pixel 3 From Google: All Updated Leaks, Rumors Right Here (August 2018)
- iPhones Latest 2018: Discover What Android is Up Against (August 2018)
- Oppo Realme 2: Image Leaked on Oppo’s Official Website & More Info 2018
- Best Phones Under 15000 For Indian Phone Lovers: PhonevsMobile