A good WiFi connection has become the most essential part of your home and office. So having a good WiFi router is very important.
Searching for the best WiFi routers in India can be tedious. So, we have come with a complete list of the best WiFi routers for homes in India with good speed, high range, and multiple LAN ports for better connectivity.
- Why Wireless Router is Important?
- List of Best WiFi Routers In India in 2021
- Netgear Nighthawk X6S AC4000 Tri-Band Gigabit Wi-Fi Router
- Netgear AC3200 Nighthawk X6 Tri-Band Wi-Fi Router
- TP-Link Archer MR400 AC1350 Wireless Dual Band 4G LTE Router
- TP-Link TL-MR3620 AC1350 3G/4G Wireless Dual Band Router
- Netgear R6400-100INS AC1750 Dual Band Smart Wi-Fi Router
- TP-Link Archer C1200 Gigabit Wireless Wi-Fi Router
- Netgear R6120-100INS AC1200 Dual-Band Wi-Fi Router
Why Wireless Router is Important?
There can be a lot of reason for having a wireless router and below are listed some common reasons:
- You don’t like to use broadband connection and have decided to split the internet bill with your friends nearby.
- You are living in a big house with many rooms or multiple floors and you need to connect to the internet that is located on another room or floor.
- You keep moving from one place to another in a house. In such a situation, the wireless connection is handier.
List of Best WiFi Routers In India in 2021
Netgear Nighthawk X6S AC4000 Tri-Band Gigabit Wi-Fi Router
Being one of the most successful companies in wireless technology products, Netgear Nighthawk X6S A6400 wireless router is best for 4K streaming and gaming. It comes with tri-band WiFi that gives a combined WiFi speed of 4000 Mbps.
It is equipped with a 64-bit 1.8GHz dual-core processor, 2 USB ports (1 USB 3.0 and 1 USB 2.0), and 5 Ethernet ports (1 WAN and 4 LAN). These high-range WiFi routers are ideal for those who wanted to connect remotely to their servers like in the case of 3D printing machines, Online video-conferences, etc.
- Ideal for Office Use: Can Connect up to 40 to 50 users
- Up to 4000 Mbps or 4 Gbps WiFi speed
- 6 High Performing Antennas
- 2 USB Ports: 1 USB 3.0 and 1 USB 2.0
- 5 Ethernet Ports: 1 WAN and 4 LAN
- 64-bit Dual-Core Processor
- Tri-Band WiFi
- MU-MIMO: Can stream data to multiple devices simultaneously and at a faster rate
- Gigabit Internet Ready
- Personal Cloud Storage
- Voice Commands
- Works with Airtel Fibernet, BSNL, Act broadband, Hathway, Beam Cables, Tikona, Siti Cable, You Broadband, Spectranet, and many other popular service providers
Netgear AC3200 Nighthawk X6 Tri-Band Wi-Fi Router
This is Netgear another Tri-Band WiFi router but it is a little optimized version. It has 6 high-performance antennas and powerful amplifiers so that the routers work for long-range also. You can get up to 3.2 Gbps speed.
It comes with 1 USB 3.0 port and 1 USB 2.0 port along with 4 LAN ports. There is VPN support and the router is equipped with a 1 GHz dual-core processor.
- Ideal for Offices and Large Homes
- Good for lag-free gaming and simultaneous streaming in HD
- Gives speeds up to 3.2 Gbps
- 1 GHz dual-core processor
- 6 Internal Antennas
- 2 USB Ports
- 4 LAN ports
- VPN support
- Free Automatic backup software
- Works with all major internet service providers including BSNL
This is one of the best WiFi routers in India for home and office use.
This TP-Link dual band router uses 4G LTE SIM card as the source rather than using broadband connection as the source. It means that you can simply insert a 4G LTE SIM card from any Indian mobile service provider with an active Internet offer and share it with multiple users in your home or office.
This particular 4G LTE WiFi router comes handy in situations where there is no possibility of a physical broadband connection or in remote areas.
- Ideal for Home or Medium sized Offices
- Good for remote locations where there is no broadband connection facility
- Requires 4G LTE SIM card (no configuration needed)
- Dual WiFi bands gives a combined download speed of up to 450 Mbps
- 2 Internal Antennas
- 3 LAN ports and 1 LAN/WAN port
- Choose between LAN/WAN port
- Works with all major mobile service providers like Airtel, Jio 4G, BSNL, Idea, Vodafone etc.
A more affordable SIM Supported WiFi router from TP Link compared to previous one. Just insert a SIM card an share your internet with multiple users. It can give up to speed 150 Mbps.
If you switch from LAN to WAN than you can get speed up to 300 Mbps. The integrated antennas provide better and stable wireless connection without any drop outs as long as your network signal is decent.
Unfortunately, this router gives poor 4G speed when using a Jio SIM card as it doesn’t support band 5.
- Ideal for home and small offices
- Works with both 4G SIM card and LAN/WAN connection
- 4G LTE WiFI speed up to 150 Mbps
- Wireless N speed up to 300 Mbps
- No configuration required; Just insert SIM and use
- 2 antennas for better range
- Works with all major networks
Netgear R6400-100INS AC1750 Dual Band Smart Wi-Fi Router
Netgear makes the best routers in India. If you are looking a router for medium office space or for a very limited number of users, then Netgear AC1750 is just for you.
It comes with leading 802.11n technology that gives good performance and decent range. It is powered by 2.4GHz processor and gives you a speed of up to 1700 Mbps with faster transfer rates.
It also has MIMO antenna technology for streaming HD content simultaneously. You have 4 ethernet ports for connecting physically to your wired devices
- Ideal for homes/offices with 12 or more wireless devices
- 2.4GHz processor
- 1700 Mbps speed
- 3 high performing antennas
- MIMO antenna technology
- 1 USB 3.0 and 1 USB 2.0 port
- 4 Gigabit Ethernet ports
- Wireless security option
- ReadyCloud USB access and cloud secure
- Smart remote access with Netgear Genie app
- Parental and Web filtering options
- Works with all major broadband service providers
This is a dual-band wireless router from TP-Link which is ideal for home and also has a long-range and good internet speed support of up to 1300 Mbps.
It is equipped with 3 internal and 3 external antennas, 4 Gigabit Ethernet ports, 1 Gigabit WAN port, and 2 USB 2.0 ports. The router is powered by a dual-band 2.4 GHz processor that comes with advanced wireless AC technology.
- Ideal for Home Use (advanced/pro users)
- 2.4 GHz dual-core processor
- WiFi Speed up to 1300 Mbps
- 6 antennas (3 internal & 3 external)
- 4 Gigabit Ethernet ports
- 1 Gigabit WAN port
- 2 USB 2.0 ports
- Mobile app support
- Easily share content within your network using dual USB ports
- Works with all major network providers
Netgear R6120-100INS AC1200 Dual-Band Wi-Fi Router
The Netgear AC1200 dual-band router is compatible with most WiFi devices whether they are old or not. It works even with 802.11 a/b/g/n devices.
There are 2 external antennas for improved WiFi coverage and you get up to 1200 Mbps speed with simultaneous streaming, gaming, and connected home devices. You can also secure your guest network separately. Netgear genie app can be used with the router for remote access.
- Ideal for home use
- Dual-band router for lag-free gaming and HD streaming
- 1200 Mbps WiFi speed
- 2 Internal antennas
- 4 Gigabit Ethernet ports
- 1 USB 2.0 port
- Works with current and future WiFi devices
- Works with all major networks, except BSNL
Which router has the best WiFi range?
Generally, Those routers which are used in offices have high rang. I recommend you if you are looking for a high Wi-Fi range go for the brands like Netgear. Also, the range of Wi-Fi depends on the speed of your broadband.
Is Linksys or Netgear better?
Both hardware companies are famous world wide and lots of people love to use the electronic of these companies. According to the data collecting from various e-commerce sites Netgear is the best seller for routers.
How can I boost the WiFi signal in my house?
You can boost your Wi-Fi signal if you follow some proven tricks. You can follow these things which I have mentioned below.
Move router to commonplace where a cover wide range of your house
Replace the antenna
Use range extender for detailed information. Read This
So here is a list of the Best WiFi routers in India. All the key features have already been listed below them. You can choose the best wifi router according to your needs.
You can ask your questions related to the post in the comment section below.
Cheers to all!