Are you looking for the best video editing apps for Android?
Video can express way more feelings than photography and editing them can enhance your quality and experience.
Nowadays, the smartphone has become an all-rounder device and can also be used for many functions for which we used to be dependent on computers.
Alongside playing demanding games like PUBG, one such example is the availability of video editing applications for Android.
The Best Video Editing Apps For Android
Now, anyone can edit videos professionally with just a smartphone by using the best video editing apps for android. These apps can be downloaded from Google PlayStore for free. This post features a list of the ten best video editor apps for Android in 2020.
Kinemaster is one of the best and powerful video editing app available in the market. It has an intuitive and elegant design. It has a drag-and-drop functionality with easy uploading of media files, making it easy for beginners.
Although the free version comes with all the latest features and tools of this video editor app in Android. But you would have to pay if you want to remove the watermark from the output video.
Key Features of KineMaster
- Volume controller from video clips and background music.
- Multiple layers can be combined and viewed in the play area for quick editing.
- Instant preview and on-the-go editing without leaving the editing screen.
- Ability to add filters and effects.
So with all these features, KineMaster is one of the best video editing apps for Android.
Quik is a video editing application that is available not only for Android but also for iPhone. It helps the amateur moviemakers to make good quality movies in the shortest time possible. Users can quickly analyze their photos and videos to find the best moments in their collection.
Key features of Quik video editing app
- Easily rearrange, crop, and rotate photos and videos.
- There are also more than 100 free tunes to use in your videos or use a song from your own collection. Quik supports different output formats.
- Quick has a lot of transitions, themes, and graphics designed for any occasion.
- Personalize the story with text overlays and slides. You can even add emoji.
- Accelerate images or playback in slow mode.
Filmora is already a market-leading video editing software for the desktop. And now FilmoraGo is a remarkable application for Android video editor which has a good number of happy users.
It comes with all primary functions such as cutting, adds effects, reverses videos, adds transitions, slow motion, text, etc.
You can also create 1:1 videos for Instagram, 16:9 videos for Youtube which makes it multipurpose app.
Key features of FilmoraGo
- Slows down or speeds up any video.
- Make a reverse video.
- While editing, you can see the video preview together.
- Import videos from Facebook and Instagram.
- Can add rich text to the video.
- You can put your favorite song in any video.
- Choose the elegant theme of the Film.
InShot is one of the Best Free Video apps for Android which has all the common features which are required in a video editing software like trimming and cutting of videos or movies, blurring the background and not trimming, adding music and video effects.
InShot is a dominant producer of full-screen professional movies with customized video export resolution.
Key features of InShot
- Video playback control.
- Filters and video effects (glitch effect).
- Brightness, contrast, saturation, control, etc.
- Add background music with a fading effect.
- A series of graphic design themes.
- Cutting, trimming and fusion media.
VideoShow is one of the best Android video editing applications available in the Free Play Store. It has an easy-to-use interface, VideoShow is reliable and user friendly video editing app for Android.
In addition to the essential features, you can beautify your video by adding text, effects, music, and sound effects, or perform live dubbing.
Key Features of Videoshow video editing software:
- FX, Trim, Cut, and Merge effects.
- High level of personalization
- Multi-music, transitions, sound effects, and live dubbing
- 50+ free themes
- Settings of the aspect ratio for various social platforms
- Compress video file.
- Multiple musical effects
6. Viva Video
VivaVideo has a lot of interesting video editing features. As a matter of fact you can consider VivaVideo one of the best video editing apps for Android in 2020.
This app helps you create professional-looking videos straight from your Android smartphone.
You can choose more than hundreds of easy-to-use effects, ranging from stickers and filters to animated clips and subtitles.
It also has a slow-motion video maker and slide show maker.
Essential functions of cutting and pasting videos, cutting, merging clips, etc. can be easily operated.
Key features of Viva Video
- Video collages for video clips.
- Video editor embedded in slow motion.
- A wide variety of collage templates and themes to choose from.
This video editor is mainly for creating fun videos from your Android smartphones. This app can instantly transform everyday moments into creative videos and allows automatic sharing on social sites as well.
It has over 100 advanced video effects, which are designed to be a perfect match for editing short videos.
You can create a loop of short videos for fun on this best video editing apps for Android.
Key features of Funimate video editing app
- A dedicated video community.
- DIY effects from pre-existing photos stored on your smartphone.
- Over 100 advanced video effects for making fresh videos.
- Function to make collaboration videos with friends.
This free video editing application has brought to you by Wonder Share. It is an entirely free application.
This app doesn’t leave a watermark on the output video and gives it a professional look.
Making the video with the musical effect is very easy in this application. You can post your video on YouTube directly or on social media.
Key features of Vlogit
- You can create multiple layers of photos and videos in one video.
- You can reverse and browse the video.
- You can also change the color of your video using filters.
- Any changes made to the video can be viewed in the preview.
- With this application, you can create slow motion and fast motion videos.
- You can also edit colors, sizes, and fonts in the video.
Movie Maker Filmmaker is on the list of best video editing applications for 2019.
The application has been 100% free for all users worldwide. It is also an easy-to-manage video editing tools.
It offers an elegant and efficient way to make 16:9 videos for Instagram in square format.
Key features of the Maker Filmmaker movie
- Lots of stickers, filters and film effects
- Track motion animation effects and text animation effects
- Presentation of musical presentations
PowerDirector is one of the most popular video editing apps for Android. If you have been into video editing for quite a time and have done some research then you must have come across PowerDirector.
This software is versatile on desktop as well and also competes for the top video editing software such as Adobe Premiere CC, Filmora by Wondershare.
You can edit stunning high-quality videos on Powerdirector with very fewer efforts.
Key features of PowerDirector:
- Produce fast-forward or slow-motion videos with speed adjustment
- Edit and export videos in up to 4K resolution
- Replace background with green screen editor by using chroma-key
- Upload straight to YouTube, Instagram, and Facebook.
- Fix shaky cam footage with video stabilizer
- Create stunning double exposure effects from video overlays and blending-modes
So now we have looked at all the best video editing apps for Android in 2020. You can choose anyone and get started with your video editing journey. You won’t regret using any of these applications.
If you have any questions let us know in the comment section below.
Thanks for Reading!!