Well, we are at the end of 2018 and the hype for 5G Test Bed seems to be on the rising curve. Ramamurthi, who is the professor of communication technology & the IIT-Madras director said some interesting things.
Here, he said that the “5G Test Bed” will be all ready by the year 2019 and the final version will be released 2021.
So, what are some of the most interesting things in relation to 5g networks?
Well, let us move ahead and discover the same one by one.
5g Test Bed All-Ready for Every Indian by 2021
For instance, learning should be the main thing and that’s what the professionals are seeking to do at the earliest.
For 5g training, over 300 people will be trained in 5g technology by funding given by the Central Government.
Hence, Government will fund the “5G Test Bed” and will probably make it fully functional by the year 2021.
- Redmi Note 6 Pro: Price In India & Specifications Revealed 2018
- New Oppo F9 Pro With VOOC Flash Charging
- Poco F1: Download Xiaomi Pocophone F1 Launcher & Wallpaper Here
- New Xiaomi Mi A2 – Another Midrange Camera King
- 5G Technology is Coming Soon. The Question is: Do We Really Need It?
- YouTube Music Equalizer: Listen to Full Bass Songs on YouTube!
- 10 New Google Patents – Some Out Of The Box Technologies
- One Plus 6T: Take a Look At Specifications, Price & Features
- Amazon’s New Products – Discover Some Cool Products
- Moto One Power: Android One Goodness & A Quick Review 2018
- Mi Band 3: The Latest Fitness Tracker From Xiaomi Comes to India
- A12 Bionic – The Most Intelligent Chip By Apple
- One Plus 6t Leaks: Shown With One Plus 6, Waterdrop Notch, Features
- Honor 8x Review: Is This the Killer of Redmi Note 5 Pro?
A Word of Mouth by Ramamurthi
I a meeting with the PTI, Ramamurthi said, “Already nearly 170 people are working on this. By the time we are through with this, 300 to 400 persons of various profiles will be trained in 5G so that they can join the (mobile network) operators. It is an ongoing process and the test bed would facilitate training more professionals to meet the demand,” he added.”
What is India aiming at for 5g Test Bed?
As far as India is taken into consideration, its aim is to roll out 5g services along with other countries.
Hence, unlike its previous networks such as 2G & 3G which India launched pretty late, this time, they seem to do things at a faster pace.
Moving ahead, as a part of the Central Government effort, it has launched the 3-year project, “Building an End to End Project, “5G Test Bed” for making an advancement in 5G networks.
Hence, as soon as we will reach the year 2021, we can see the latest 5g phones coming into sheer existence.
- Honor Play: Top 5 Features You Must Know in 2018
- Mi Mix 3: Support 5G Networks, Video Leak & Manual Camera Slider
- Boat Rockerz 400: Is This The Best Budget Wireless Headset?
- New Honor 7S – A Super Cheap Smartphone
- Apple iPhone XS: Discover Everything About the Latest iPhones
- Fastrack Reflex Review: Everything You Need to Know in 2018
- 7 Best Women Safety Apps Every Women Should (Must Have)
What’s the actual Budget of 5g test bed?
According to strong reports, the 5g test bed has got a budget of 224 crores and the program is given to the following institutions:
- IIT Madras
- Indian Institute of Technology: Hyderabad
- IIT Delhi
- IIT Kanpur
- Centre of Excellence in Wireless Technology (CEWiT)
- Society for Applied Microwave Electronics Engineering and Research (SAMEER)
- Indian Institute of Science (IISc), Bangalore
Hence, the Test Bed is spread in the given above institutions and all the universities are said to closely collaborate with each other.
Thus, much sooner, the universities will create a startup which can closely resemble the real-world 5G deployment.
Further, as per the director, the final version of the 5G test bed will work with any base station which is sure, an amazing thing.
When will the auction of spectrum start?
As per the Telecom Secretary Aruna Sundararajan, the auction for 5G Services will eventually start at the latter of the year 2019.
Further, Telecom Minister Manoj Sinha said that the government has approved the financial grant for 5G Test Bed.
Hence, this is a good thing for every 5g network lover and for those who want blazing fast net speeds.
Wrapping Things Up: 5g Test Bed All-Ready for Every Indian by 2021
Well, after spanning the whole article, we have come to the conclusion stage. And, I hope you must have understood about the 5G Test Bed Scenario.
Hence, as per the Central Government goes, they are trying their best to incorporate 5g by the year 2021. And, even different institutions are giving their all to help the government achieve their goal.
Finally, when it comes to mobile users, who don’t really want a 5G network in their country? I guess every one us.
So, what we can really expect? Just wait for the actual 5G network to come, see 5G test bed become successful. And, sooner, almost every Indian will be able to use 5G networks, with grace and comfort.
- Realme 2 Pro: Flipkart Exclusive, Can Have 8GB RAM & Snapdragon 660
- Galaxy Note 9: Top 5 Amazing Features You Must Know (August 2018)
- Pixel 3 From Google: All Updated Leaks, Rumors Right Here (August 2018)
- iPhones Latest 2018: Discover What Android is Up Against (August 2018)
- Oppo Realme 2: Image Leaked on Oppo’s Official Website & More Info 2018
- Best Phones Under 15000 For Indian Phone Lovers: PhonevsMobile
- New Xiaomi Pocophone F1 – Affordable Flagship Phone
- Upcoming Phones (Top 10): Watch Out For Them in 2018
- Boat Pitcher Review: The Best Bluetooth Speaker for 21st Century People?
- Mi Power Bank 20000 mah: The Best to Recharge Batteries On the Go?
- Samsung Galaxy A7 – Capture More With Triple Rear Cameras
- Samsung Galaxy A9 Leaks – May Be World’s First Phone With 4 Rear Cameras
- Microsoft Surface Event – Updates And New releases
- Flipkart Big Billion Sale & Amazon’s Great Indian Festival is Coming